What We Offer
FWADC is a family owned and operated center. It was established October of 2014 by Kristi N. Walker, RN, Jimmie L. Walker Jr., Rev. Dr. Jimmie L. Walker Sr. and Rev. Carrie L. Walker, MBS with the vision of providing a safe, nuturing, and affordable haven for seniors. FWADC provides our participants with a stimulating and secure environment, where they are cared for by trustworthy and compassionate professionals.
* Prevention, premature, or inappropriate institutionalization
* Day respite for caregivers of dependent family members
* Maintenance or improvement of functional level of participants
* Provision of medical and personal care for participants
* Provision of opportunities for growth and development of participants
* Provision of recreation therapy for participants
* Affordable daily rates
* Medication Management
* Assistance with personal care
* Wide variety of engaging activities
* Nutritious mid-day meals and snacks daily
* Continuing health assessments and monitoring conducted by a full-time Registered Nurse
* Customized care plans and much more!